Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

How To Connect One Display To Multiple Computers or Laptops or Gaming Consoles

How To Connect One Display To Multiple Computers or Laptops or Gaming Consoles


http://m14hackersworld.blogspot.com
How To Connect One Display To Multiple Computers or Laptops or Gaming Consoles

With the desk space getting tighter and cost of extra space higher than ever before, it is difficult to have large desks. I have a desktop on my office setup and a laptop which I carry with me for business computing. When I am working on my office desk, I prefer to connect my laptop to larger display screen and use it for more comfort. So I had a display permanently connected to my Desktop PC which I use scarcely and one display connected with my laptop which I use more frequently.
Read more �

go to link download