Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

How to Assign a Shortcut to Run Launch any Application on Windows

How to Assign a Shortcut to Run Launch any Application on Windows


While working on my PC, launching an application can be stressful at times. So, instead of me going to my Desktop or Start Menu to run this application I decided to save myself all these troubles by creating a shortcut for the application.
When I did this, I then discovered that it was a very wise decision I took because it save me time.
Follow these steps to create shortcuts like me;
STEP 1
Right click on the File or Application that you want to give a shortcut
STEP 2
Move the shortcut anywhere you want. (You can put it in a folder called "My Shortcuts" so that you can easily manage the Applic
ations youve assigned shortcuts for)
STEP 3
Right on the shortcut and select Properties
In the shortcut tab of the properties Dialog
STEP 4
Click the Shortcut Key Input and type your preferred shortcut (e.g Ctrl+Alt+k).
STEP 5
Test your new shortcut and enjoy.

go to link download