Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hey! Say! JUMP Ride Wth Me Weekender performance on The Music Day 120714

Hey! Say! JUMP Ride Wth Me Weekender performance on The Music Day 120714


Hello hello bunnies!

As promised Im back with JUMPs performances download and this time from the previous Music Day LIVE show~
I dont have much to say about the live cos I missed it and after knowing that I simply sulked in the corner and play games...
But anyway, JUMP performed Ride With Me and their new song meant for Kindaichi drama called Weekender (sigh~~~~~~~~ why dont you just rob me JUMP huh?? huh???)
Still, I love how Weekender sounds, I really do not only cause of Daikis rap (DAIKI YOURE SO COOL!!) but also cos its very summer-ish,if they do release this as a single (along with Ashita no yell and Im pretty sure you know that they WILL release this a a double A side single...) I really do look forward to the PV~^^ (I imagine the PV version of their curry cm! XD)
Well, enjoy!^^


DOWNLOAD

Ahhhh these boys are perfect~~~
( >^///^)> Hey! Say! JUMP <(^///^< )

Thank you~^^


go to link download